We’ve developed this training course because:
Behind successful brands is solid thinking and sound strategies.
As marketers advance up the career ladder, there is a need for them to be able to demonstrate an ability to think strategically in order to effectively determine the correct course of action for their brand(s).
For many marketers who have been highly operational in their roles, it is challenging to suddenly turn on the “think strategically” switch; this course provides all the know how, tools and templates to help ambitious marketers become more strategically minded and build their brands success for tomorrow.
Who it’s aimed at:
Primarily targeted at Brand Managers and Senior Brand Managers, but may also be useful for Marketing Managers who feel out of their comfort zone when it comes to strategizing / or who have not received any formal training in this area.
What are the benefits:
- Better functional alignment
- Less reliance on Senior figures to be sole decision makers – so greater empowerment
- More motivated marketers – job satisfaction from learning & developing
What we’ll cover:
Our training programmes are interactive and involving; we believe that active participation promotes learning and helps retain information. We balance a blend of open discussion with theory and practical sessions. On this course, the key areas we will cover are:
- Why you need a strategic plan
- The“Audit”–internal & external factors
- Portfolio & brand mapping
- SWOT and SOWHAT?!
- Creating a vision, defining objectives and strategy
- Setting KPIs and financial targets
Format of the course:
1.5 day interactive workshop (based on up to 6 participants)
£2,100 (exc. VAT & Travel / Disbursement)
To save a PDF version of this programme summary click here: